Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sally-B Postponed

I've just heard from TG Aviation at Manston that the B17, 'Flying Fortress', Sally-B, won't be coming in to Thanet after all, because of the bad weather that is expected here all day.

The visit has now been postponed until noon next Saturday and if I hear anything more, I will let you know.
And now for something completely different by way of an intermission:

No comments: